As per Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003
The Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 has the aim to ensure that the processing of personal data develops in respect of rights, basic freedoms and dignity of people with particular reference to confidentiality and to personal identity. Therefore it is our duty to inform you about our policy on privacy.
1.PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
1.1 We inform, under the article 13 of the Code about protection of personal data, that personal data provided by you at the time of the registration to the Service or otherwise acquired within the activity developed by us, could form subject of processing, for the purposes connected to the provision of the Service itself. After the registration, under the article 130 paragraph 4 of Decree 196/2003 we could send you e-mails relevant to similar services to those supplied and you could raise objections to such sending of e-mails in any moment asking the deletion of your address from our mailing lists.
1.2 Your data will be utilized, if authorization provided, for sending of inquiries and trade offers, also from third parties to whom it will be possible for the holder to communicate personal data provided by you (only for registered users).
1.3 Your data will be used, if authorization provided, in order to gather data and information in general and in particular about your guidance and/or preferences (only for registered users).
1.4 The content of notices, offers and announcements that will be published is defined and proposed by you, authorizing hereby explicitly the publication of all your personal data that may be present in the advertisement itself.
1.5 In case the published announcement contains personal data belonging to other party, you explicitly declare to have been explicitly authorized by this party.
2.MODE OF PROCESSING
2.1 The data are collected from the subjects mentioned in point 5, according to the indications of the Privacy Code, with particular regard to the minimum security measures provided for (Articles 33-34) regarding their treatment by means of information (Article 35), manual and automated with logic strictly related to the purposes mentioned above, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
3.OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA
3.1 The provision of personal data by you is optional but a refusal to insert them in the registration page for the purposes of providing of the service (point 1.1) makes it impossible to use the Service offered on the sitewww.locals4friends.com.
3.2 The provision of personal data is optional for commercial purposes (point 1.2) and for profiling (1.3) and a refusal to give consent has no impact on service delivery.
4.CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA CAN BE COMMUNICATED
4.1. Data gathered for the purpose of providing the service (point 1.1) could be disclosed to companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to operating the Service, or otherwise providing services aimed at verification that the publication of announcements is not turned to violation of property rights belonging to third parties. Such data could be transferred to affiliated companies linked and /or making part of the corporate group of Locals4friends S.r.l.
4.2. Data collected for commercial purposes (point 1.2) and for purposes of profiling (point 1.3) could be transferred to third parties, also for selling or attempted selling, or for all those purposes of commercial and /or statistical nature. The list of subjects to whom your personal data have been given can be asked to the owner using the email address found in the point 6.2.
5. HOLDER OF PROCESSING, RESPONSIBLES AND APPOINTEES
5.1 The data processor is Locals4friends S.r.l. in the person of its pro temporare legal representative, with registered office located in Palermo, Via Pacinotti n°34, Italy.
5.2 The data processor makes use of external managers for processing to attain purposes specified in points 1.1 (technical purposes linked to allocation of service) , 1.2 (trade purposes) and 1.3 (profiling purposes) and to obtain the complete list, send an e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in point 6.2.
5.3 The data processor entitles his employees and trustees to be in charge of the processing.
6. RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED
6.1 Note that in every moment we keep the right to know which are data inserted by you and how they are used, as well as to update, supplement, rectify or to request cancellation or block or oppose to their processing if achieved in violation of the law, under the article 7 D. LGS. 196/2003.
6.2 In order to exercise your rights we provide this dedicated e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND SEARCH ENGINES
7.4 Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the suitable function provided by most browsers. It is good to know, however, that by disconnecting cookies some functions of locals4friends.com may become unusable.
7.5 Information relevant to advertisements inserted on Locals4friends.com will be visible in the internal search results and could be made available to third party search engines as Locals4friends permits the indexing of their own contents by engines of third parties. In the event that the related page of an advertisement has been removed from Locals4friends.com, it is possible that the cached copy remains in the search results for several days. The search results are not managed by Locals4friends.
The processing of personal data includes their collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, dissemination, cancellation, distribution, interconnection and everything that is useful for the execution of the Service, included the combination of two or more of these operations.
Please, read carefully the following information as they constitute a contract that establishes the conditions of use of service, database and the software presented on this site.
This site can be used only in case of acceptance of the conditions listed below.
1.ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
Locals4friends S.r.l. is a company of data processing and communication services with registered office in Palermo via Pacinotti n°34, Palermo - Italy (henceforth also Locals4friends”)
2.DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
This service, offered by the site www.locals4friends.com enables individuals and enterprises to read and to publish advertisements.
Through this service and the website, the user can also view pages containing advertisements of thewww.locals4friends.com users, whether they are professionals or non-professionals, to look for and offer tourist services and of assistance to tourism in free time both in occasional way and in an organized and professional way.
3.FUNCTIONING OF SERVICE
3.1Goal of service
The service was created exclusively to meet the needs of reading and publication of classified advertisements, and to facilitate the request of information to users that have published announcements with regard to services offered individually. In order to improve understanding of the conditions of service, where necessary, we will separate the “Locals” from “Travelers”. Locals are all those who publish announcements offering goods, service or tourist assistance at leisure. Travelers are all those who access the site to search and apply for goods or service or tourist assistance at leisure.
3.2 Data loaded on site
In some cases, the User is given the option to upload and publish certain content: the user acknowledges that all information, data, images, messages or any other material (“Contents of User”), accessible are in the only and sole responsibility of source from which such contents originated.
This means that the user, and not Locals4friends S.r.l., is the only and sole responsible for any content uploaded and /or published or widespread through the service by users. Locals4friends S.r.l. is not required to control the content of user transmitted or widespread through the service by users and as a result does not guarantee the accuracy and truthfulness.
In no event Locals4friends S.r.l. is liable for such content as well as, but not limited to, for any errors and /or omissions in contents, or any damages incurred in consequence of the use of the contents found, sent by an e-mail or otherwise transmitted or disseminated through the Service.
3.3Publication of notes and sending of requests
Each time a visitor of the Locals4friends site wants to contact an advertiser of Locals4friends to ask for more information using the link “go4it”, an electronic message directed to the advertiser is generated.
For every comment or request for information, an e-mail notification is generated. Locals4friends S.r.l. does not carry out any kind of preventive monitoring of the content of such messages nor check the identity of sender or the correctness of e-mail address of the same. Locals4friends S.r.l. does not therefore respond to any comments or messages that are offensive, illegal, defamatory and/ or advertising and the user hereby indemnify Locals4friends S.r.l. from possible liability in this regard.
The user, adhering to service, agrees that the flow of comments and contacts generated through the Locals4friends site is monitored by Locals4friends S.r.l. for statistical purposes or to verify incorrect or inappropriate uses of service that can cause damage to the users themselves or to Locals4friends S.r.l.
Locals4friends is therefore free in its own will not to publish or to delete the notes that it will be considered inappropriate, offensive, incorrect, etc. The User agrees that Locals4friends S.r.l. cannot in any way be held liable for the deletion or the failure to store any messages and other communication or other contents maintained or transmitted by the Service.
4. RULES OF USER BEHAVIOUR
a) to publish or otherwise transmit or distribute content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory and/or libelous, vulgar, indecent, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, racists, against children or otherwise objectable;
b) to impersonate any person or entity in disguise;
c) to upload , post, email or otherwise transmit any content that does not have the right to transmit or distribute or publish an advertisement that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret , copyright or other rights of industrial and / or intellectual property of third parties;
d) to send e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising , promotional materials, promotional emails or any other form of solicitation that is not authorized or required;
e) to transmit or upload virus on the server or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or systems Locals4friends S.r.l. or any third party;
f) to collect or store personal data about other users or Members of Locals4friends S.r.l. , without their explicit consent;
g) The use of automatic loading ads is , unless otherwise authorized by Locals4frields S.r.l..
The user acknowledges and agrees that Locals4friends S.r.l. have the right to store personal data and the contents and to disclose them to third parties (such as information technology companies or telecommunications) to carry out the Service, to administer the account of the user or when it is necessary to comply with legal process; in particular Locals4friends S.r.l. reserve the right to intervene in the event of legal challenges raised about the above points.
Locals4friends S.r.l. and the appointed subjects reserve the discretionary right to refuse, edit or remove in any moment any of the content accessible through the Service.
5. OTHER GENERAL RULES OF THE SERVICE
5.1 Limitations to the use
The User acknowledges that Locals4friends S.r.l. may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of characters of texts, images or comments, the maximum space on disk that can be attributed to the User on the Locals4friends S.r.l. server, as well as the number of times (and the maximum duration of each of them) in which the user can access the Service in a given period of time.
5.2 Advertisers and external links
On sites owned of Locals4friends S.r.l., and in particular on site www.locals4friends.com, object of this service, there are various external advertisers and some external links to third party websites. The relationships or participation with advertisers or sponsors found on or through the Service, including the purchase, exchange of information, delivery or payment for goods or services, are solely between the User and the advertiser without Locals4friendsS.rl as part of the relation. The User therefore acknowledges and agrees that Locals4friends S.r.l. can not in any way be held liable for any damages or misunderstandings that may occur due to the user of such items within the Service;
The Service or users may provide links to other sites or other web resources. In any case Loacal4friends S.r.l. reserves the right to authorize users or advertisers to provide links to other sites or other web resources.
The User agrees that Locals4friends S.r.l. can in no way be held responsible for the operation of such external sites or resources. Locals4friends S.r.l. cannot control and is not responsible in any way for the content and advertisements published on such external sites or resources or the products or services offered or traded. The User agrees that Locals4friends S.r.l. is not in any way responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage done by you in relation to such sites.
6. COPYRIGHT AND RIGHTS OF Locals4friends S.r.l.
6.1 Logos and brands
The brands “Locals4friends S.r.l.”, the logo of Locals4friends S.r.l., the logo of Locals4friends are brands of Locals4friends S.r.l.. The User engages not to use them in any way without a prior consent of Locals4friends S.r.l.
6.2 Copyright of service
The user acknowledges that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property. The User furthermore acknowledges and agrees that the contents contained in the Service areas and in the texts of advertisers are protected by the rules of the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights. Except for the cases it is expressly authorized by Locals4friends S.r.l. or by the advertisers, the User agrees not to change or to alter in any way (both free of charge and for consideration) and not to distribute or to create derivative works based, in full or partially, on the contents, databases or whatever arising from or forming part of the Service.
It is forbidden to use partial or full copies of the website and of information contained therein in a network, with a product, a system, an application, without a prior written consent of Locals4friends S.r.l.. Any consultation, copy or total or partial reproduction of site for purposes other than those provided for in this agreement are expressly forbidden
For the sole purpose of use of the Service, Locals4friends S.r.l. grants the User personal, non transferable and non exclusive license for the use of the same on a single computer only, being in any case understood that the User cannot (nor permit any third party to) to copy, change, create works derived by or in any way to try to discover any source code, to sell, assign, give or transfer to third parties any rights to the Service or the software that composes it.
6.3 Copyright and rights of use of electronic pages
The electronic pages descriptive of the User that require the User to enter a graphical formatting of text , tables, graphics and effects belonging to Locals4friends S.r.l.
The images and photos belong to respective authors and the advertisers by inserting into service images and photos and declare that the same and their use in site are in their full availability, taking all responsibility for an incorrect, unauthorized use or use in violation of privacy rules or intellectual or industrial rights. The advertisers inserting images and photos on the site transfer to Locals4friends all rights of use and employment. The User in consultation cannot use such photos except upon written consent of Locals4friends S. r.l.
Locals4friends S.r.l. respects the intellectual property and /or industrial rights of others. If you believe a work has been copied or “treated” by a third party to the Service in a way that constitutes violation of the copyright law, please, provide Locals4friends S.r.l., registered office in Via Via Pacinotti n°34, Palermo, Italy, all the available information in order to take an immediate action.
7. LIMITATIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The User expressly acknowledges and declares that:
a) The use of Service at your sole and exclusive discretion. The service is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and therefore Locals4friends S.r.l. assumes no liability as to its continued use and availability, deletion, failure to deliver or store any electronic communications or personalization of the User. The User expressly excluded any guarantee against Locals4friends Srl of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or in terms of quality of service.
b) Locals4friends S.r.l. shall not be deemed in default of its obligations nor responsible for any damages or claims resulting from the failure to provide service under this contract due to malfunctioning of electronic means of communication for reasons outside the scope of the company's control, including , by way of example and without limitation, fire, natural disasters , lack of energy, lack of telephone lines or other network service providers, malfunctioning of the server and other electronic devices also not an integral part of the Internet, malfunctioning installed software , computer viruses, as well as actions by hackers or others who have access to the network, strikes, demonstrations, riots, terrorist attacks, acts of war, etc.
c) Locals4friends S.r.l. shall in no event be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from use or improper use of the Service, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data of the User, by conduct of any third party.
d) Locals4friends S.r.l. does not warrant that the Service will meet fully the needs and expectations of the User and that the results obtained from the Service is accurate, truthful or reliable or that any errors in the software or in the contents of the Service are identified and corrected.
e) Locals4friends S.r.l. may suspend the provision of the Service to ensure the interventions of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance on the equipment supporting the service.
f) Locals4friends S.r.l. is not in any way responsible for the services, goods, opportunities, and anything else users post in ads, and must remain a total stranger compared to the relationship between users that commence from the information contained in the advertisements.
g) Locals4friends does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, reliability, identity, quality, timeliness, accuracy, completeness, professionalism and all other qualities inherent in the person of advertisers as well as services, goods, opportunities and everything else included or offered in advertisements and other content in the Service.
The User declares and ensure to keep undamaged and indemnify Locals4friends S.r.l. as well as the subjects connected with it or controlled by it, its agents, employees as well as any of its partners from any liability, including reasonable legal fees that may result from content transmitted or sent by the User, the use of service by the User, by the connection to Service by the user, by breach of the rules governing their use, a violation of third parties’ rights.
The information collected by Locals4friends S.r.l. and associated, directly or indirectly, to a specific User are gathered and used in accordance with Legislative Decree No.196/2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data").
10. NOTICES AND LEGAL ASPECTS
The address of Locals4friends S.r.l. is: Locals4friends Srl, Via Pacinotti No. 34 - Palermo, Italy.
2. The online service for the dissemination of advertisements through the site www.locals4friends.com (the "Service") is governed by these Terms of Service (the " Terms") , which are accepted by the user with the use of the Service .
3. Locals4friends S.r.l., with registered office in Palermo, Via Pacinotti n°34 Italy (“LOCALS4FRIENDS”), is the only and legitimate owner of the Service, of the software associated to it and of all exploitation rights related.
5. The use of the Service is assumed by you under your responsibility. LOCALS4FRIENDS makes no warranty as to the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the Service, nor does it offer any guarantee as to the results obtained through the Service and the successful outcome of negotiations arising there from. The User also assumes any liability for any damages that could occur to your computer system by the use of the Service.
6. You can, by using the Service, correspond with advertisers and other advertising promoters, depending on circumstances, and subject to the information that the user makes with its public announcement, the User may receive from third parties advertising material whose provenance and content is completely foreign and LOCALS4FRIENDS assume no liability. LOCALS4FRIENDS disclaims any liability on the negotiations and subsequent commercial transactions resulting from such advertising promotions.
7. LOCALS4FRIENDS reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate, in whole or in part, the Service with or without notice.
8. LOCALS4FRIENDS by no means guarantees : i) the identity, legal capacity, the seriousness of intent or other characteristics of the advertisers , ii ) the quality, legality and safety of the goods contained in the announcements, iii) the accuracy and accuracy of the descriptions provided . LOCALS4FRIENDS invites Users to pay appropriate attention when replying to advertisements themselves.
II.Rules for the consultation of advertisements
III.Rules for advertisers
12. The use of automatic loading ads is prohibited unless explicitly permitted by LOCALS4FRIENDS.
13. The access to the service of publishing and management of the advertisements is only permitted through the exact conclusion of the registration process online. At the end of the registration process, the User will receive a confirmation mail to his mail box through which he must confirm the publication of his announcement.
15. The Advertiser agrees not to disturb, directly or through third parties, in any way the Service. LOCALS4FRIENDS shall in no way be held responsible for any unlawful, illegal, misleading, inaccurate advertisements, engaging the Advertiser to indemnify and hold LOCALS4FRIENDS harmless from any claims in this regard.
16. LOCALS4FRIENDS is not responsible in any way for damage or lost profits caused by the Advertiser or any third party.
17. The Advertiser also undertakes not to use the Service for publication, broadcast or exchange any unlawful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, defamatory, and offensive to common decency or otherwise violates the rights of others or messages of incitement to hatred and racial discrimination or religion. In addition, the advertiser agrees not to use the Service in a manner that will infringe intellectual property or industrial rights of LOCALS4FRIENDS or third parties.
18. The Advertiser agrees and undertakes to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of the network connected to the Service, as well as regulations, directives and procedures related to the Internet. The Advertiser agrees not to distribute their ads via any material that encourages criminal activity, or likely to give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or applicable local, state, national or international. The Advertiser agrees not to interfere with the use and enjoyment by another advertiser of the Service or the exercise by others of similar services.
19. The Advertiser undertakes, in relation to the content of the advertisements and the goods / services offered in the advertisements themselves, to comply with all applicable provisions of law.
20. The Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that the use of the service is, at present, restricted to private entities and to entities that use it for purposes related to the professional activity carried out by them.
21. In case the Advertiser fails to fulfill the obligations described above, or if the Advertiser’s conduct was not in accordance with that set, LOCALS4FRIENDS reserve the right to suspend and / or terminate the Service and refuse any and all future requests from the Advertiser to use the same. LOCALS4FRIENDS, however, reserves the right to take appropriate legal action under both, civil and criminal law, to protect its rights and the rights of third parties.
24. Without prejudice to the responsibility of the User in relation to the content of the advertisements, LOCALS4FRIENDS, following the cancellation of the advertisement, and if the customer has paid an amount of more than € 5.00 for the activation of a connected Service, reserves the right to proceed to the refund the amount in the User’s favor net of the costs of investigation and transfer accounting for valid reasons. Rest to be understood that LOCALS4FRIENDS shall not be liable for any direct and / or indirect damages caused to third parties by the publication of an advertisement, even if it has not performed its cancellation.
25. The advertiser acknowledges and accepts that LOCALS4FRIENDS, although having the option, is not obliged to exercise any editorial control sent through the Service, and as such has no responsibility. In any case, the advertiser assigns to LOCALS4FRIENDS the widest discretion for technical processing of electronic communications, for the most extensive technical requirements, and the discretion of LOCALS4FRIENDS.
27. The advertiser may terminate the use of the Service and terminate the contract at any time through the activation and termination of the online procedure and through cancellation of the advertisement published on the www.locals4friends.com website.
28. It is understood that for some product categories, which will be defined over time by LOCALS4FRIENDS in its sole discretion, the Advertiser, in order to proceed with the publication of their ads related to these categories, will necessarily have to apply for and obtain prior validation issued by third party entities that may be appointed by LOCALS4FRIENDS to verify that the request advertisement is not aimed at the violation of property rights belonging to third parties.
29. LOCALS4FRIENDS reserves the right to cancel an advertisement has already been published without prior notification, without thereby incurring any liability, cost or claim for damages against LOCALS4FRIENDS.
30. The Advertiser expressly permits the use of electronic mail as means of distance communication.
IV.TARIFFS AND SERVICES
32. The consultation and the general use of the site are free. However, certain fees may apply for certain services and the user can view and accept these rates based on the conditions which will be communicated prior to accessing these services. Rates are expressed in Euro and may from time to time subject to change. Any changes to the rules concerning our rates will be published on the site. In the case of promotions or new services, we may temporarily change our rates. These changes will be effective from the moment the promotion or the new service will be provided.
33. The prices are expressed in Euro (€) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) applicable to the product group concerned.
34. The payment must be paid in advance at the time of conclusion of the contract, through the use of credit card, debit card, PayPal or bank transfer. At the time of conclusion of the contract for the provision of payment for services, Locals4friends have the right to notify the user that the process management of payments for the services, and the subsequent issuance and delivery of the resulting tax document, will be performed by its own commission and / or, by a third party who has been entrusted specific assignment.